Friday, November 27, 2009

Hotel Fun!

So while we were in Oregon we stayed in a hotel. This was my kids first time staying in a hotel. Let me just say the girls LOVED it! They thought it was great there was a pool INSIDE the hotel and that we had hot breakfast every morning with lots of different choices of food.

I know this picture is sideways but it is just so cute! Also luckily the girls didn't discover a new game until the last day...jumping from one bed to the next.
They laughed so hard they could hardly breathe. In fact I think Kylee ended up getting the hiccups.

This is Brayden after his shower for the night. Isn't he the cutest baby wrapped up in a towel?!

We had a lot of fun staying at a hotel together (even if we are all stuck in 1 room for a long time). It was all so new and exciting that it wasn't a problem. Thanks for all the fun memories La Quinta Inn! :)

7 comments:

Jessica P. said...

How fun!! I remember when I was younger it was the coolest thing to stay in hotels!! Your kids are just too cute!!

Tara said...

Cute pics of the kiddos :) Hotels are lots of fun!

Tara said...

I love your post. It was cute and funny, because you guys went on a trip :)
Love, Gracie

Lacey said...

Oh to be a little kid and be able to jump on hotel beds! How fun! I love your new family picture you all look so good!

Krista said...

I LOVE HOTELS TOO!!! I do what your little kids do as well... I jump from bed to bed! Hahaha! Hicup! Hicup!

Trevlyn said...

You're quite the adventurer! I don't know if I'd be so brave with all those kiddos in tow! What fun memories, though! They look soooo happy!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Staying in a hotel is the most exciting thing for a kid!! Actually, I still enjoy it as an adult--you can use all the towels you want, you never have to make your bed, you can crank up the air conditioning as high as you want, you get free shower caps (my personal fave) and sometimes you get a mint on your pillow!! Glad you guys had fun!