Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween success

So for any of you who don't know I am (with Billy) the ward activity leader. We have 2 active people on our committee and that is it. So I planned, organized, decorated, set up, purchased needed supplies, kept the activities going that night and did the clean up. My 2 committee members didn't show up that night and my husband had to live an hour into the night to go to work. So needless to say I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the night. It was all worth it though because we had a great turn out! We had so many soups to eat and 3 pinatas and a big trunk or treat! It was a lot of fun. I had a lot people say it was a lot of fun. This activity was on Friday the night before Halloween. Then on Halloween we took the kids over to my sister Tara's house to trick or treat in her neighborhood. My parents were there and Grandma Weathersby and Aunt Krista along with all of Tara's family and mine. It was a blast! I love doing anything that I get to do with my family! We missed having Erin, Steve and Parker there though. This year Kylee was a cow. This is the beginning of the night.

This is the end of the night! :)

Mattie was Sleeping Beauty for the 3rd time in a row. :) She wants to be Sleeping Beauty every year.

We always laugh when she tells us what she wants to be each year.

Brayden went as his cute self, Mommy's little quarterback! :) It is hard to do Halloween as a 5 week old. :)

Anyway Halloween was a success now it is time to get ready for our trip to Oregon in 3 weeks for Uncle Daniel's wedding! :)

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That's so crazy you did the whole ward party by yourselves! You need a new committee!! Loved your kids Halloween costumes! It's nice that Mattie wants to be Sleeping Beauty every year because you don't have to buy her a new costume! ha ha! We missed you guys too!

Gates & Tausha said...

YAY!! you're the WOMAN!! that's a hard job brianne...lots to coordinate and plan. esp with 3 kids and 1 being newborn! nice work! sounded like a blast, and your kids look adorable!!!

Trevlyn said...

That's a BIG calling! Your kiddos look darling, as usual, and I'm SO jealous you get to go to Oregon!

Krista said...

Had fun trick or treating with all the kids... NEXT year Kyky WALKS or rides in the wagon... my ARM was dead after!! haha!!