Monday, November 9, 2009

Pigtails and growing up

So I just love Kylee in pigtails! How can you blame me? We like to call them her bushy tails and she laughs. :)

Brayden is growing (mostly longer, not much baby fat). It is so fun to watch him grow! I love this picture of him yawning so big. It is so hard to be 7 weeks old and growing. He already has some very specific personality differences from the girls. One thing that is so different is he gets cold. He HATES being cold! He wants to be wrapped as tight as possible in any blanket right up against you. My girls weren't ones and still aren't who get cold. They are always sweating it seems like. My girls also weren't ones who liked to be held so tight and for sure didn't like their blankets tight on them.

Mattie is doing so good in school and loving every minute of it. Brayden is so blessed to have to sisters that love him so very much.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it when you post cute pics of the kids. Brayden is definitely different from the girls, for one thing he's a BOY. Ha ha. You are right though he does have a lot of differences from the girls, though.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Brayden is very different from your girls! I don't even think he looks like them. Glad you posted those cute pics!

Trevlyn said...

Mattie was darling receiving her award at the assembly today!

Lacey said...

Cute pictures. They are so adorable. It's so fun to watch them grow and gain their own personalities, and to see how they differ from the other children.

The Pritchard Party said...

Brayden is adorable! I wonder if that's a girl thing. Hannah too doesn't get cold easily, sweats easily, and hates to be wrapped up tight.

Krista said...

I LOVE it when Kyky has her hair like that! And B is soooooo feakin' cute!