Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brayden's Photo Shoot

Yeah baby the pictures are in! So if you go to the link below you will get to see the slide show of pictures from Brayden's photo shoot. I love them and don't know how I am going to decide. The song that plays whole you watch the pictures is so cute. Also I you will please leave comments and tell me which ones you like the best that would be a great help. If you are interested in doing a shoot with Kierra after seeing these adorable pictures I'll give you her info and make sure to tell her I sent you! She is great and is very flexible and she comes to your home. The only thing is if you want her you have to do it soon because she is moving to Idaho in the middle of December! Enjoy the slide show!


http://www.kierraburnsphotography.com/clients/BrianneC/

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

adorable brianne!!! she did a great job! :) so...hard to choose...but i think my fave is him yawning in billy's arm...LOVE it...anything you pick is adorable though! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I loved them all!!! So cute! She did a great job!

Cheryl said...

I guess I can't help you... because I can't decide. They are ALL sooo cute!!!!

Jessica P. said...

I loved all the pictures, the ones of you and him are ADORABLE!!

Brooke said...

Brianne they are such adorable pictures!! So, so sweet!