Thursday, November 5, 2009

I want to be a child again!!!

So I want to be a child again. I want my biggest concern to be how I didn't finish my homework for school or that I wasn't chosen 1st for kickball on the playground. You know that old saying "When it rains it pours!". Here at my house it feels like it is raining hail balls the size of basketballs! Yesterday my AC broke in our house which wouldn't be that big a deal this time of year but of course right now we are having a record breaking heat wave. Then the brakes in 1 of our cars are needing to be done (never a cheap fix). Also I just got my bill from the hospital for Brayden's delivery, $300 for me and $200 for Brayden. Some may not think that is a lot but like I said we are having a hail storm at our house! Also we are trying to save enough money to attend Billy's younger brother Daniel's wedding in 2 1/2 weeks. We thought ok we just will do a quick tune up of the car and get 2 new front tires and the jeep will be great to travel in. WRONG! The engine light just decided to come on and I don't have any idea why! Seriously I do not want to be a grown up right now! I know a lot of people have it a lot harder than me and this wouldn't seem like much to some but in my little world this is a lot to handle. I know we will get through it some how but it doesn't mean it will be fun. Sorry this post is such a downer I just really needed to vent. Maybe I just need to go watch the interview of Nie Nie and Christian again on Oprah. :)

6 comments:

Liz said...

I totally know what you mean! It seems like everything falls apart or falls due on the same paycheck! Thank goodness for tithing... It at least gives us some help from above. Give those cute kids a hug for me!

Cheryl said...

Chin up! Yes, things could be worse, but they are not. Everything wrong can be replaced or you can do without... maybe some sacrifice is involved but you have the important things and you have all of my love! Does that help? Probably not, but I've seen you get through lots worse than this. Try to think about something positive about each of the trials that you are having, sometimes that helps me.

Again, I love you all. I have faith that you'll get through it.

Trevlyn said...

I'm totally there with ya right now...engine light and all!

Speaking of Nie Nie...did you read her today? Definitely worth it!

Lacey said...

I would love to a child again also, especially so I could be forced to take naps every day. (I know that's off content, just trying to make you laugh). I know it's hard, and sometimes it seems almost impossible. My favorite saying is "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much". Hang in there, this too shall pass! You know where to find me if you need to talk. Love ya.

Lacey said...

Oh and in response to your comment on my blog, this Halloween picture will probably be up there until this time next year, then I'll put Christmas hats on them for Halloween. My kids aren't the best at cooperating for pictures, so it has to be for special occasions to do a group shot. Which usually only happens twice a year if we're lucky! I know, I know, I'm a slacker!

The Pritchard Party said...

I understand how you feel. It will be okay Brianne. I hope you guys are able to make Billy's brother's wedding