Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why me???

So do I have a sign on my head that says I'm a great person to scam! So today I got a text from a friend asking me about "my" weird post on my facebook wall. I was very confused by this text, especially since I haven't posted on my wall in months. So I called him up asking what he was talking about. He told me he thinks someone must of hacked into my facebook account. It said things like "Ask me how I earned $761 dollars from google. Click on this link." blah, blah, blah! None of that was me (except the blah, blah, blah part hee, hee). I hate being the victim of any theft just like anyone else. The fact that someone can hack into my facebook account which is suppose to be confidential or when I had my credit stolen and I had to deal with the mess of getting it all straightened out. It was a long few months of trying to get it all fixed. Anyways I just want to say to the world right now..."leef me alone, I no want you scams or theft!!!!" You have to say that with a spanish accent to make it sound right :). Have a great day!!! Hope you are all victim free! :)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I kind of have to agree, those things always happen to you. ????? Sorry. Hope you get it straightened out soon.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Thats so crazy!! Good thing you got that all straightened out!

Krista said...

Why does this NOT surprise me??? Good luck getting it taken care of... you and Breba have something in common. Someone keeps on hacking into her account too...

Gates & Tausha said...

yah i saw that...i wondered if it was a scam...but then the "scammer" wrote it to angela too so i was like hmmm...scam or no scam? SCAM! dang. that reeks. there's a LOT of that going on right now it looks like on facebook! lame-o. love the spanish accent. so official.

Trevlyn said...

Makes ya feel kinda naked!