Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Like Mother like Daughter

So all growing up my family teased me about how crazy my hair gets, especially after a great night sleep. We joke that Rolf the hairdresser came to visit me in my sleep. He always does a number on me. I have come to discover that not only does he still work on my hair at night he goes into my little Kylee's room and does her hair now too. Pictures to prove it below :)


Ok so this was my hair for Halloween last year but I still thought it was funny.

So you will start to notice that Rolf's great work is a lot cuter on an adorable little girl than her older mommy.


r>We call these her bushy tails! She loves them.


So Kylee and I would like to thank Rolf for all his hard work each night. It is ok to take a break every once in a while though.

6 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Like mother like daughter thats for sure! That's so funny!

Krista said...

So true... so true! You guys are of one mold. haha!!

Tara said...

Ha ha...... Rolf has always enjoyed you as a client, that's for sure! Kylee looks too cute with her bed head. Pretty funny :)

The McLaws Family said...

Hey I think we have the same problem! How funny:)

Cheryl said...

He always has been busy with your hair at night. Remember we called him the midnight hairdresser? He does a good job on Kylee too.

Trevlyn said...

Too funny!