Sunday, October 4, 2009

Independent Princess X2!

Mattison went to our churches annual princess ball with her daddy as her prince charming. She had a blast!

She danced the night away. She danced with her daddy, cousin Gracie, lots of friends and Uncle Steve when Gracie would allow Mattie to get near him. :) Gracie had Steve as her date because her daddy had to work. So Gracie figured since Steve was her date she didn't have to share him. hee, hee I think it is safe to say that Uncle Steve is loved!

Mattie loves getting all dressed up and getting her hair curled. She even gets a little makeup to wear. I kept getting text from Billy while he was at the dance saying "It is SO hot in here!" I'm so grateful that Mattie and Billy had such a great time. I'm even more excited that next year he is taking BOTH of the girls to the dance. He could of actually taken both the girls this year but he said he wouldn't be able to spend much time dancing with Mattie if Kylee were there because she doesn't hold still. I knew this was true so I kept Kylee home and let Billy enjoy the night out with Mattison.

So Kylee has had a new fascination with wearing a swimsuit as much as she can. She will wear it as long as we let her. She gets mad when we have to take the suit off to change her diaper.

Billy says he doesn't understand why she wants to wear multiple outfits or swimsuits through out the day. I then have to explain that she is a GIRL and this is what GIRLS do. BOYS play with trucks and get dirty. GIRLS play dress up and change outfits as many times a day as they can. It is just how it goes. :)

6 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Cute post. I am so glad that the girls love their Uncle Steve. I read it to Steve and he was like "It was SO hot in there!!!" (at the princess ball that is!)

I love that Kylee loves to wear a swim suit all day! That is such a girl thing to do! Pretty soon, Brayden is going to be playing with trucks, dirt and bugs... something totally new for you!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

They are both so adorable. I love the picture of Kylee in her swim suit. So cute!

Krista said...

Matti looks ADORABLE!! And Kyky is a funny girl! She's DEFINITELY independent!!

Cheryl said...

I L-O-V-E all the pics!!!! Such cuties!

Gates & Tausha said...

i'm with kylee...if i could LIVE in my swimsuit i would! such cutie girls!

k---so i just read about your labor...and i was thinking you were in labor from the shower until 11:45 am and it sounded SO LONG...but really it wasn't very long eh? fast delivery sounds like! but oh my gosh brianne...nightmare with the spinal headache/barfing afterwards/nicu...and you still managed to have a positive outlook on it all!!! wow!

Trevlyn said...

What sweeties! Tessa LOVED seeing Mattie at the ball!