Saturday, October 10, 2009

Best husband ever!!!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to my amazing husband! This past week I have not slept very well at night. My husband works nights so when the kids wake up in the middle of the night I deal with it. At 1:30 am last night I was helping ALL 3 children. Now this was not the only time I was up last night so I was already tired. I am well aware that many people have it a lot harder than me and that I need to (as my dad would say) "cowgirl up" but I do not do good with little sleep. So my husband goes to work at about 8:15pm and gets home around 7:40am the next day. He will come home and let me go back to bed for a couple hours and he will stay up with the girls. I love him so much!! I know Heavenly Father knew I needed a man who would be involved in raising his children. I am so grateful to have a man who loves me so much! He loves me and his children so much and it shows. Thank you Billy!! You are a great man and I love you so very much!

P.S.
He also did all my laundry for me this morning while I was sleeping! Seriously he is amazing!!!

8 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That a boy! Good job Billy!

Ginny said...

That's so sweet! It's so nice to blessed with a good husband! Billy is such a good guy and dad you can just tell! I love it when we sit behind you in church and he's holding Kylie!! You can just feel the love. And you can tell his little girls adore him too :) I hope you're doing good and adjusting well with 3, well except for the lack of sleep!!!!

Jessica P. said...

That is so sweet, what a great husband!! Isn't it great that the Lord knows what we need and blesses us so much!! Congrats on your little one he is adorable!! :)

Cheryl said...

Yep! That's Billy!

The Pritchard Party said...

What a nice hubby! I'm glad he's helping you so you can at least get SOME sleep! I can't imagine being a mommy of 3 young kids. That must be hard!

Michelle said...

You don't know me, but i was in the same ward as Billy, back in OR. He used to sit behind us at church and he would have so much fun with my kids. He would give them candy and just play with them. I always knew he would make a great father one day. Your family is so beautiful!! Please tell Billy that i'm so proud of him. Hopefully he remembers me!!
Michelle Stansel

Krista said...

Wow Billy! That was nice!! Good job!!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

What an awesome husband!! Congrats on your baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!