Thursday, October 15, 2009

Precious Time with Brayden!

Brayden loves his Daddy! This Brayden after his big photo shoot. :) Details on that to come. He was so tired after that he sleep for 5 hours straight!

This is Ava Bean holding Brayden when he is about 1 week old. Every time Tara went to hand him to her she would lay back so Tara could lay him on her. It was so funny!

Seriously they are so cute! Don't you love how they are both sucking on a Binky here? I do!!!

I thought this was such a cute picture. It was like he was totally listening to what his older sister had to say. Mattison loves to take care of her best brother as she says. hee, hee

Sorry about the red eyes here but it is still such a precious picture!

It is amazing how much he is growing and learning each day! Love you Little Man!!!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love those pictures. I was going to tell you the pic I love the most but I couldn't choose, they are all so cute.

Krista said...

He's getting so big already... and the picture of Ava leaning back is so cute!

Liz said...

My Goodness! Little Brayden is SOOOOO cute! I just want to kiss his cheeks ! I especially love the picture with sister!

Thanks for posting these!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

cute!!! I'm so happy he's a healthy little guy.

Lacey said...

Cute pictures! What fun times with your new little addition. I some how don't think he's loved enough though... espc. from his sister! :) Too precious!

Trevlyn said...

Can't believe how big he is already! Of course Tessa loves the last picture!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Steve and I were talking about how much Brayden looks like Billy this morning at breakfast. He is so cute!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable family! I know the Phairs from here yes, I live in KFalls and she and I became friends at girls camp this year. They are a super cute family! :)

Brianna said...

This comment is referring to your post about the Facebook hacking... well that just happened to me on Sunday, and I too was pretty peeved. My neighbor told me in a text that she thought that my FB was hacked because of a weird msg she recieved. Turns out before I had a chance to change my password, it got sent to all my friends, and some of them got infected also. Ugh.. just wanted to say I share in your frustration. ;)

Tara said...

Cute pictures!!!