Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shout out to my Honey!!!


So me and the girls are in Cali having a wonderful time enjoying the beautiful weather. I can actually function being pregnant in this weather! :) The bummer part of the deal here though is that my hubby had to leave after day 3 to return to work for 4 days. He has been gone 2 days now and I am REALLY missing him. My heart goes out to single parents I don't know how you do it. I just want to tell my husband that I love him sooooo much and I am counting down the days and hours until you are here with us again. My husband is a very involved daddy and a very loving husband. He rubs my back ever night before I go to bed. He actually called me today and said he misses rubbing my back at night. He is so sweet! I love you honey!!!! XOXO (the X's are for kisses and the O's are for hugs-what movie is that from Billy?) Miss you and love you!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

where was all this sweetness when we were growing up?!! haha
hope you have fun! by-the-way, I like the new background ;)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What the?!? He rubs your back EVERY night before you go to bed??? He needs to have a little chat with Steve and get him to do that for me!!!

Cheryl said...

We DO miss you Billy! We're trying not to have too much fun without you. Hurry back!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Hey!! Mom and I commented at the same time!!! HI MAMA!!!!

P.S. my word verification was singout :)

The Pritchard Party said...

Game Plan.... it's from Game Plan. I LOOOOOVE that movie :) Have fun in California!