Friday, June 26, 2009

Off to the beach!!

So at 4am this Sunday morning we are heading off to San Diego!! I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I am. My brain can't even comprehend the fact that I don't have to go to work for 1 1/2 weeks! My body and mind are VERY ready for a little R&R. I don't really know how much resting I will get because let's face it Kylee is still my daughter and she is going with me along with my other daughter of course Mattison. I'm bummed though because Billy has to come back AZ to go to work for 4 days then he gets to come back to CA. I'll miss him so much!!! I am way excited to see my best friend my mom and my sister Tara and brother-in-law Aaron and their 4 adorable kids!! Also for anyone interested we have decided to name our baby boy Brayden Neuel instead of Jarren. :) So I will miss you all but I am looking forward to going to cooler weather!!!!! Love you all!

6 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Have fun in Cali! And I am so happy that you decided to name him Brayden! I always called him Brayden and could never remember Jarren! Brayden Chase sounds so good! :)

Cheryl said...

I am all for Brayden! I love that name for a little boy!

Excited to see you all maƱana!!

Molly said...

It's so funny that you consider going to San Diego as going to cooler weather! Love the name Brayden. Very cute!

Tara said...

I'm excited to see you, wait I can see you, you're right by me. Hi. I like the name Brayden. Holla!!!

Rigby's said...

I just read through your blog- I can't believe how adorable your girls are! Have fun in Cali and Good luck with baby #3!

Brooke said...

Hope you have a great time at the beach!!