Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Missing my mom!!


So my mom and dad left to go to San Diego with my older sister Tara and her husband Aaron and their 4 adorable kids. My dad is staying for a week and my mom and Tara's family are staying for 1 MONTH!!! That is right i said 1 MONTH! I am a really close to my mom so to have her gone that long is not a fun idea. So far they have only been gone 2 days and I am already missing my family terribly. I do have to say though I actually haven't seen any of my family since last Wednesday because I was so sick and I didn't want to get any of them sick especially before going on vacation. So I am looking forward to staying in touch with my mom and my sister through blogging and phone calls! Thank you technology!!! :) I am looking forward to meeting up with them in 2 weeks. My girls keep asking to go to Nana's house and I tell them she is not home and they look confused like "What she always needs to be there?". So Kylee finally decided she would call her Nana so she brought me the home phone and said "Nana". So I called Nana so she could talk to her mini me (aka Kylee). For anyone who does not know, Kylee is my mom's sidekick. She will go anywhere Nana is. So I think Kylee and I will have the hardest time having my mom gone! So here are some pictures of the girls to keep you happy for a couple days mom. P.S. Yes the bath water is suppose to be pink it was dissolve ball my dad gave the girls as a gift. Needless to say they LOVED the pink water with little floating hearts in it! :)

5 comments:

Linda's Latest said...

Well, that should help Cheryl to be able to see the girls through blogging. Technology really is a great thing! Hope you're feeling better!

Cheryl said...

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the pictures!!!!!! Thanks for keeping me fixed for the next few days (I'll need more then... I'm a grandbaby picture junkie!) I miss you all. Three weeks and 5 days to go...

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love the naked butt picture of Kylee! Too cute! Tell Mattie that I brought her home something special from Hidden Meadow Ranch. She is going to like it I think! :)

Tara said...

Cute post :) Can't wait to see you and the girls in a couple of weeks. Woop woop!!!

Brooke said...

I love all the cute pictures, how fun to have two little girls running around! :o)