Saturday, June 20, 2009

House Guest

So as of yesterday we have a new house guest that my girls are so excited about having here. He is a little more hair than most our house guests and he goes to the bathroom outside (old fashioned like :) ). Welcome to our house Buddy! I know Mattison and Kylee are hoping this is a permanent situation but I know you are hoping the opposite. Buddy has only been here since yesterday evening and he is already exhausted.
Wait!!! You are NOT Buddy!!!

Here is our real house guest! :)

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I love how the kids get more enjoyment out of playing with the dogs stuff rather than their own. My kids still play in the kennel and the dog house. I love the picture. She is so stinkin cute!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

He needs some kids to get some of his hyper energy out!!! ha ha. I'm glad they are having fun with him!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for taking in our 'left behind' dog. He's in good hands over there and probably having a blast! Thanks again!

The Pritchard Party said...

What a cute dog!!! Kylee looks adorable in that cage. Her smile is contagious!

Krista said...

Haha!! I think Buddy is having more fun with you then he has with me!! Thanks for watching him while I was out of town!!! Oh ya... KyKy, you're adorable!!!