Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby sister!!


I just wanted to wish my baby sister Erin a VERY happy birthday!! She is such an amazing women and I am so blessed to call her my sister. She is a great example and strength to me. She is there when I have needed to talk and when I want a good laugh I know right where to go. I love how much her and her husband enjoy life together. Erin is SO talented!! She is gifted at her job as a hairdresser. She can take a mop of hair like mine look like a masterpiece! Thanks Erin for being your best self and for always being true to who you are. You are a wonderful blessing to me and our family. I can't wait to see you with your son Parker. I know you will be an amazing mother!! I love you little sis!!
I had to put this picture in of Erin at the pool because I just think she is the cutest pregnant mommy in a swimsuit I have ever seen!! Love you!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Dido! Happy birthday, Erin! I love you :)

Krista said...

Totally agree!! Love you Er!!! Feliz cumpleaƱos!!!

Patty's Place said...

She is a wonderful neice too. Great tribute Brianne. Happy Birthday Erin!

The Pritchard Party said...

She IS the cutest pregnant lady in a swimsuit! LUCKY...

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Stop... you made me blush!! ;) Thank you so much for the nice birthday tribute! You are too kind! Thanks for being such a great sister! I'm glad you think I look cute pregnant in a swim suit! Cuz I kind of feel a little like a beached whale... he he :)

Cheryl said...

Nice birthday tribute to your sister, and happy birthday, Erin. I thought I already commented on this post, but apparently I only read... I did tell Erin 'happy birthday' on her birthday.