Thursday, June 18, 2009

More than 1 reason for a closet!!!

So the other day Billy and I were trying to get some stuff put away and so Mattie and Kylee went into Kylee's room to play. I thought how nice it is that the girls are playing so good together in the other room so Billy and I can get our project done faster. Then it got a little to quiet for my taste. I have learned to much silence when kids are playing equals TROUBLE! So I go into Kylee's room to find this...... So here is a great video of Mattie doing the robot. It is so cute to watch!

I hate listening to me talking but the video is cute. :)

This is Kylee's new love....sunglasses!! She'll be already for the beach. hee, hee

4 comments:

Krista said...

Matti... let's hit the clubs soon!! haha!! j/k!! You girls are way too cute!!! Love ya!!!

Cheryl said...

I sure do miss those girls!!! Darling post. I love to see all the pictures!

The Pritchard Party said...

What a cute picture of those 2!! It's good they're friends :)

I adore Kylee's hair and that picture with her and the sunglasses.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

They are too cute!