Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome Parker!!

So I'm so glad I can finally do my post on welcoming my newest nephew to the world! I had to wait for his mommy to feel good enough to do the official announcement on her blog first. Seriously he is so adorable!!

Is he not the cutest burrito baby?!?!

He just laid there asleep holding my finger so tight! I loved it so much! He was obviously laying across my round pregnant belly and it was hilarious because Brayden (my little guy in the tummy) was kicking Parker right where he was laying on me. Brayden was kicking so hard it was actually making Parker stir awake. I'm sure Brayden was just saying "Hi" and he would see him in a little while! I'm so excited they will be so close in age!

I wish I could have held him longer but after only a few minutes of holding him the nurse came to check him and then more visitors came so I still need a little more one on one time with my little nephew!

Good job Erin and Steve!! He is so a keeper! I love you Parker McKay!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What cute pictures!! We are so excited to have him here! He is definitely a keeper thats for sure! You have to come out and you can definitely get some one on one time with Parker. He likes to be held a lot!

Cheryl said...

You got some good pics! I want copies! I've been having so much fun 'helping' with Parker (I've actually been 'holding and hogging' him, but I'm making everyone think I'm 'helping'... tee hee hee).

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love the picture with Parker's little hand holding your finger, super cute! I'm sure Brayden can't wait to get down here so he can play with Parker again. Parker is very blessed to have such wonderful and supportive family.

Steve

Liz said...

What a beautiful boy! I am so glad you got some close ups of that adorable button nose and sweet little sleeping bundle!