Monday, July 6, 2009

Moving to San Diego!!

So I am moving to San Diego!! Ok not really but I would if I could. At least while I was pregnant. :) I am so hot with this pregnancy and so the AZ heat is killing me. I have now been in Cali for 8 days and wish I could stay until baby Brayden comes to join our family but that is just not going to happen. The weather is perfect here. It has been in the 70's with a light breeze. BEAUTIFUL!!! We are returning home tomorrow late. We plan on driving during the night so that the girls will sleep. We had a wonderful 4th of July. Mattison was in a little bike parade and she loved it. She said at the end "Mommy my knees hurt." She said that but she was still smiling. We have enjoyed our time together with family and look forward to next year. Pictures will be posted later. Sorry it is just not easy to post pictures when you are using someone else's computer. Happy trails!!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Don't rub it in!!! I am so jealous of the beautiful weather there! Just prepare yourself, it is way hot and VERY HUMID here! I think we might move to San Diego too!! :)

That is so funny that Mattie said her knee's hurt but she still had a smile on her face. It was a worth the pain I guess right?? ha ha

Karla said...

That sounds so wonderful right now. I agree with you I would totally move to San Diego if I could. That would be so wonderful!
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, we really appreciate you thinking of us:)

p.s. I love the name Brayden, so cute!

Lacey said...

That is good you were able to stay there that long. I am glad you guys had a good time. I know what you mean about nice weather. I am in Blanding and everyone is complaining of how HOT it is here. But I am LOVING it. It is soooo nice, I seriously don't want to go home. Other than to see Scott of course! :) Love ya!