Friday, July 17, 2009

Sister Lovin' # 2


I LOVE MY SISTERS!! So yesterday I went with my girls to see my parents since they had just go back from San Diego. On my way over to my parents I called my sister Erin's salon to schedule a VERY much need hair appointment before she went on maternity leave. They told me she was booked sold until her leave. I was so sad!! I talked to Erin and she said she would call if she had any openings all of sudden. She told me that my sister Tara and both my parents still needed appointments too. Oh boy! Lucky for me, Tara and my parents Erin had a cancellation that allowed all of us to get in that same day. Tara and I hopped in my car and drove to the salon. Luckily my parents said they would watch my girls and then when they had to leave to come to their appointment Krista said she would watch the kids until we got back. I'm SO grateful to Krista and my parents for watching my girls and Tara's kids so we could get our hair done! It meant a ton to me. Thank you!!! Thank you Erin for calling right away and fitting us all into your busy day!! Also thank you for being so gifted at what you do. When Erin colors my hair it takes 2 bottles of color and even more color to pull it through to the ends of my hair. I have VERY thick, coarse hair so it takes a lot to get my hair done. She always says she has to do 2 separate hair cuts on me when she does my hair. 1 cut for trimming length the 2nd cut for thinning my hair so it is manageable. One time when she was shampooing my hair she got it all wet so she could put shampoo in it. When she went to rub the shampoo around she felt that the whole center of my scalp was COMPLETELY dry! That was a moment when Erin realized a little more what I go through to wash and dry my hair each time. hee, hee I think it was a fun day at the salon with my 2 sisters. Tara was able to be Erin's assistant and helped put color on my hair. Tara seemed to have a lot of fun with that. I enjoyed the one on one time with Tara in the car. We talked about different things. Nothing huge or important but nice because we were together. So this is a big, HUGE love shout out to all my sisters! Thanks for all you do for me and I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Guess I need to copy this for my "good mommy moments", huh? You are all good sisters! Love you all!!!!

Krista said...

You're welcome!! You know I love hanging out with the kids!! Love you too!!!

Val said...

You do have great sisters... you are all very blessed to have each other! I miss all of you!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Good times. Good times. :) I'm glad you guys got in for your last appointment before Parker comes! It was fate! :)

Tara said...

I had fun that day too. so glad she got us in before little Parker Poo got here. I LOVE MY SISTAS!!!