Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Strength of a lion!

So Kylee and I had just picked up Mattison from school and on the way home both girls had fallen asleep in the car. So I called Billy and said "Can you come outside and carry our girls into the house please." So Billy came out to get them and they woke up slowly as he was getting them out. They both insisted he carry them both at the same time. Needless to say that is not a light load but he was nice enough to hold them a few seconds longer than needed so that I could get a picture of this precious moment.

I'm so glad my girls have a daddy who loves them both very much! He loves when they want to snuggle and have daddy time.

Thanks honey for being such a great daddy and for being such a great part of our daughters lives. I am also very excited to see you with our son who will be here in a few weeks!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Better get another arm for #3. Ha ha ha.

Krista said...

I think it's hilarious that they WANTED to be held at the same time! I LOVE those girls... and man I wish I had the strength to snuggle with them at the same time.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those girls are too funny! Billy is a great daddy! Can't wait to see your little guy! He's going to be here before you know it! Aaahhh!

Tara said...

Billy is a good daddy. Those are two cutie patooties, too!

Dani said...

Brianne,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love that someone else likes all the same tv shows as us!

Oh, and we do watch Psych, and love it! Too bad you probably don't live anywhere near us or we could all get together because apparently we have the same taste.

Your family is really adorable too!

Danielle