Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pregnant bellies & kicking our feet up!

So I finally let Billy take a picture of my pregnant belly to show those who do not believe me when I say I feel and look huge! Also please ignore my frizzy hair! ha, ha

This picture actually doesn't even do it justice. This is me at 33 weeks. I am excited for Brayden to join our family but nervous at the same time.

Then as I was sitting at the computer that same day checking my email and blogs I look at Kylee and this is what I see.

She was just sitting back with her feet kicked up drinking her juice enjoying a movie. It was to precious not to take a picture of. She loves to be the only kid at home when Mattie is at school. She loves it when sister comes home don't get me wrong but she loves her one on one time. She better enjoy it now because in a few weeks things are going to change again. :)

10 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

She looks very relaxed! I love that she's just chillin in her chair with her sippy cup! :) I am ready for Brayden to come and to have another newborn around to hold!

Karla said...

Cute prego picture. It was nice to visit with you at Dr Nelson's office the other day. I can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy. I love the name Brayden, nice pick.

Tara said...

She's so funny :)

Jessica P. said...

Congrats on little Brayden, he'll be here before you know it! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever, I know you feel huge but you look so cute :) Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of him!!

Krista said...

Kylee is so funny!! She does what she wants... when she wants. haha!! Never a dull moment with that little girl!!

Amy Blue said...

Oh how fun! We are excited for you! Enjoy your last few weeks of just two cute girls.....once you have 3 everything changes.

Cheryl said...

You AND Kylee are so cute! She looks very comfy and you don't... but you are BOTH cute!!

Amber said...

You are so beautiful...belly and all! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Sanette said...

You always feel bigger than you are, you look GREAT!! Hang in there, it's almost time.

Liz said...

Good for Kylie! So cute. I want a pink chair like her!! Your little Brayden will be so lucky to have 2 older sisters to love him and show him the ropes! Hope you are feeling well :)