Monday, June 21, 2010

Good-Things-to-Come

I believe that all can benefit from watching this short message. It reminded me that my plans may be of good intention but not the right time. That at the appropriate time we will be blessed with what we need. I can say with all my heart that I know that this message is true in its entirety. I hope that anyone who reads this blog post will take a few minutes to be enlightened. Have a great day!!!
(Just click on Good Things to Come below and the message will pop up.)

Good-Things-to-Come

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love this message from Elder Holland. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Cheryl said...

This has got to be one of my all time favorites!!! Such a great message! Thanks for posting it and for your testimony.

Brianna said...

Wow.. thank you for sharing. This made me cry, and feel good inside. God Bless!