Friday, June 25, 2010

Give me GREEN...

I give you CLEAN! That is right that is my new sales pitch :) So I have just taken up cleaning houses for extra money. I used to do this job when I was a teenager. My best friend Amanda's mom and her friend Chris owned a cleaning business and they hired Manda and I to help. I have already taken on 2 houses and I am interested in some more houses. If you are interested let me know and I will give you estimates on pricing! Once again...
Give me GREEN...I give you CLEAN!

3 comments:

Staci said...

that's GREAT! The girl I visit teach is pregnant and suffering from MAJOR MAJOR morning sickness and when I was there on Tuesday she said she was trying to find someone to hire to clean her house cuz she just can't do it right now!! Send me an email with your phone number and Ill pass it on to her! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

I want my house cleaned?

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That's great! What a good way to make some extra money!