Monday, June 14, 2010

Brayden is a big boy now!

So Brayden loves to say "dada". It is so cute! In fact he said it for the 1st time the night before Billy's 32nd birthday. I told him that is mine and Brayden's birthday gift to him. I hope our last child will say mama 1st. Or at least say Mama before "football" unlike Kylee. Anyways this is video of Brayden boy saying Dada. We love having this little man in our family. He is so fun! He laughs so much and loves that he is mobile. He literally goes anywhere and everywhere, even if he shouldn't be there. :)

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I just want you to know that Parker was talking at laughing at this video! He loved it!!!

Brianne said...

I love that Parker enjoyed it so much! I loved watching them interact on Sunday! Especially when Steve had to hold both of them at the SAME time. :)

Tara Nelson said...

I so enjoy holding, rocking, feeding him every Sunday. It has become my little thing I look forward to.

Krista said...

Heck this made me laugh!! haha!! Brayden is a cute little guy and I want to snuggle him!!

Brianna said...

That was so cute!