Monday, April 26, 2010

You wish Krista were your sister!!

So you see this DELICIOUS bread ring? My A-MA-ZING sister Krista spent a great deal of time making this YUMMY orange/raisin bread for my family and for my other sisters Tara and Erin and their families. Krista is a GREAT CHEF, is FUNNY, loves to LAUGH and LOVES her nieces and nephews! She made these for us for Easter and we devoured it! Plus we put my mom's homemade orange marmalade on top and it was so DELICIOUS! I just want Krista to know how much I love her and I am so grateful to her for all she does. Her and my mom make us WONDERFUL dinners on Sunday. I'm so blessed to call her my sister for eternity!!!

8 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Krista is simply amazing... whoever ends up with her heart will be one LUCKY guy!!!

Tara said...

I agree! Krista rocks! She is always helping me out and doing random acts of service for me and my family. Love you, Krista!!!

Brianna said...

Awww I wish I had a sister... it would be so fun! My mom has 3 sisters and when they get together it is a hoot.:)

Krista said...

This is a "little" embarrassing having a blog post about me... haha... but thanks! Love you guys!!! and glad you liked the bread.

mrs t said...

I totally have that purse!!

Cheryl said...

It's so nice to have her around all the time... she makes great meals and goodies! She really deserves a nice blog post about her. Good job, Brianne!

Jill Lewis said...

just got caught up on your blog-let me know if you do go private-I want an invite! What a cute family you have. I love the family photo at the top. We need to have a Sisters Reunion!

Val said...

First of all... Love your blog Brianne! Second... must say I love Krista to death as well... And I have never seen her with such long hair! Miss your family!