Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big boy and his baabaa!

So Brayden is becoming such a big boy. He likes to hold his own bottle when he eats. Aunt Erin loves to watch him hold his bottle all by himself. I have to agree it is very adorable. He is just growing up so fast!
So he starts awake and ends up...very asleep! Oh is just so cute!!


I just love having a little guy around the house. He has one thing that I would like to change...Brayden likes to cat nap! That doesn't work for me. So we are working on keeping him awake and letting him take a longer nap. We are so grateful to have this adorable boy in our family. We love you Ironman!!!

7 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Look at that hair coming in! What a cutie!

Cheryl said...

He's got such a sweet little personality! Love that little guy!

Brianna said...

Your baby boy is precious! Glad he has such a good family! ;)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I really do love it when he holds the bottle all by himself! He is such a good baby! I just love him to pieces! Give him a smooch for me! P.S. Parker finally took a bottle yesterday and today, he drank SIX ounces! I was so happy I wanted to cry because I've been praying so hard that he would take one! Miracle I tell you!

Krista said...

You forgot to mention that he HATES bananas!!! hehe!! YIPEE!!!!!!

Tara said...

So sweet :) We love him too!

Lacey said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love it when they start holding their own bottle! Love you!