Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Man on the MOVE...even through a tornado!

Yep! Brayden is on the move. Nothing stops this boy now! When I say nothing I mean NOTHING! He even crawled through a Mattison/Kylee tornado. I now know why tornado's are always given a persons name. Because it reminds us of our childhood or of our children's childhood. We have double twisters at our house all the time (and I'm sure soon enough it will be a triple twister).So I was trying to pick up the girls clothes and organize them a little differently so that they would stop making such a mess trying to find something to wear. Brayden decided to come in and "help" me. His way of helping was to crawl over to one of the piles of clothes I had set aside and pull them apart. Mommy's big helper!
You can see the mischief in his eyes here. He is looking at what thing he wants to tear down next. Even when he makes a mess he is cute! Brayden continues to bring so much joy and laughter to our home. His sisters love him to pieces! I am so eternally grateful for my beautiful family...even if they sometimes turn into tornadoes.At this point Brayden discovered he can crawl under Mattison's bed. What is it about going under Mattison's bed? I find Kylee asleep under there all the time as you can find in past posts. He was pretty proud of himself though (secretly I was too because he is getting around so good).
Here is a little video Brayden doing his thing! Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Krista said...

I LOVE that lil' guy!! He's so freakin' adorable! And I love the last line in that video... "Kylee why are you naked?" Hahaha!!!

Cheryl said...

We certainly enjoyed that little video! He's such a doll!!!!

Trevlyn said...

That's crazy! He can't be old enough to be crawling already! Too adorable!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is crawling already!!!

Brooke said...

That's sooo funny! He's adorable :o)