Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Chase Family!! I love this picture of my prized possessions...my kids!
We have had a great year and look forward to enjoying the next year together. We are so happy to have welcomed Brayden to our family. He is such a joy and a blessing to our family. Mattison and Kylee are learning new things each day. Mattison is LOVING school and can't get enough of it. Kylee loves having one on one time with mom and dad. She is a VERY energetic fireball. Brayden is as we say in our family, elevation sensitive (only likes to stand) but he is so cute anyway.
Billy and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and are looking forward to eternity with each other. We have learned together and grown together. We have learned that no marriage will survive if Heavenly Father is not at the top of your priority list. We have been blessed with testimonies of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are blessed to have such amazing family and friends! We want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love Billy, Brianne, Mattison, Kylee and Brayden Chase

6 comments:

Jessica P. said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas also!! Your kids are so cute! I don't know how you keep up with them, I'm tired with just one. :)

Trevlyn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! I love your posts!

The Pritchard Party said...

Awe, I love you guys. You have such a beautiful family!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful post! You all look so great in your pictures and again... Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas (all passed, but I missed this post).

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your cute family had a great Christmas! I love the sweet family pictures:).

Karla said...

The family pictures are so cute. I love the colors you chose.