Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goals with a brand new year!

So my husband was talking to him mom on the phone yesterday and she asked Billy "Why hasn't Brianne posted on her blog? I miss the pictures and stories!" So Billy told me and I was so excited! Some of you may think that is weird but I was excited because someone missed ME in the blogging world! So anyways to the reason of why it has been so long is...New Year's goals! So here they are:
1. I HAVE to read my scriptures before I can turn on the computer to do blogging or check my emails (priorities were rearranged :) )
2. To exercise 3 times a week
3. To do some type of service everyday for my hubby
4. Attend the temple more regularly
5. Be more positive

So those are my goals! I have to say I have done them to the best of my ability so far. I haven't missed a day of scripture study and it feels AMAZING! Also I went to Tara's aerobics both days this week and I am going to work out with Amanda on Friday's! Feels good! It has been fun trying to find little creative ways to serve my husband. The reason I did the 3rd one is because as we are taught in the gospel of Jesus Christ, the more we serve someone the more we love them. So I thought what better way to strengthen my love for my husband than by serving him.
I also want to attend the temple more regularly. I know that I can receive so much strength and guidance there. It will help me to accomplish my 5th goal of being more positive! I believe that these are all attainable goals and I look forward to accomplishing them! Happy New Year everyone! TONS of pictures and stories to come in the next post and I promise to do it soon! :)

12 comments:

Val said...

I think those goals are amazing! Wait... so are you!!!!

J + A = K & J said...

All right lady, are you ready for tomorrow? Mountain here we COME!!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

I was excited when I saw you posted something! :) Those are great goals. Hey, question. What do you do with your kiddos while you go to Tara's class? I want to go, but have always wondered that.

Cheryl said...

I missed your posts too! I was glad to see another post and I'm going to copy some of your goals... the scripture one. Look forward to the next 'pictureful' post

Cindy said...

Great goals, thanks for the ideas!!! Happy New Year!!!

The McLaws Family said...

Great goals! I should try a little harder:)

Trevlyn said...

I've missed you at school AND here! :) What fabulous, realistic and well-rounded goals! I need your enthusiasm to rub off on me! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those are great goals!! I haven't been very successful with any of my goals so far this year!!... I will get more serious about them when I get home from California!

Randi said...

You go girl!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

I will definitely be there Tuesday as long as you will. Love ya!

Tara said...

So far so good with the New Year goals! I'm proud of ya sista!

Krista said...

Good goals Brianne! Keep them up!