Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a beautiful life!

Brayden is such a joy to our lives! Yes buddy I mean it!!


Here is our family enjoying our 16th annual Christmas Eve party with out Townsend family!
Mattie always loves the "White Elephant gift exchange"
Here is Brandy and I saying cheese :)

Gates, Tausha and (I think Addi) and Lance's wife
Here is mom and Krista enjoying Rig. He is such a doll! Mom was so lucky and held him a majority of the night! I held Addi for quite a while (but still wanted more).
Here is part of the adorable McMurdie family
Earlier that day Mattie and I built our very 1st gingerbread house. You will notice that there is white frosting all over the front of the house. That is because it is holding the broken pieces together. Mattie was getting so excited that she accidentally dropped the front piece. We made the best of it and still had fun!
I'm pretty sure this is going to have to be an annual Christmas tradition now :)

This isMattison and Kylee dressed in there pretty dresses for the Christmas Sunday at church. The loved that they matched, hair and all. Brayden and I unfortunately missed this Sunday because I had spent the whole night before at urgent care with him. He had double ear infections, respiratory problems, cough and high fever.
He is doing good now! He is growing each day finally. He is learning to laugh and loves to smile as big as possible. More Christmas pictures to come!

6 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Your family is so beautiful! I love the dresses for your girls on Christmas Sunday, I remember when I was younger I loved matching with my sisters. I'm glad your little guy is feeling better! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What a fun post! Loved all the pictures! So sorry Brayden had to go to urgent care! Give him a hug and kiss from his Aunt Erin! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

Cheryl said...

I love it when you post lots of pictures... so I loved this post!

Erin said...

I had no idea about baby brayden! I'm glad he's okay and doing better - please keep us in the loop on that kind of stuff so we can help in any way possibly, even if it's just through prayer!
love you guys!

Tara said...

I love the pic of Brayden and Billy looking at each other. So cute :) Love all the pics. Lots of fun memories :)

Krista said...

So glad Brayden is feeling better!!! You've got some cute kiddos that I want to snuggle!!!