Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1st timers

So we have had a few 1st timers at our house these past few weeks. One of those being Kylee went on the potty!!! Wahoo!!!
Then my baby girl went on her first school bus ride.... wait a minute! Wrong baby girl. :)
>
There we go...here is MY baby girl getting on the school bus for her first field trip as a kindergartner. They went to a play called the "Ice Queen" and then went to Phoenix Children's museum. Mattison had a great time!

When I went to pick her up from school that day I immediately asked "What was your favorite part of the field trip?". With no hesitation Mattie says "The school bus!!" I said "Really? Why?"
Mattie says "Because you don't have to wear seat belts!". Oh the joys of a school bus. hee, hee
This is Mattie's amazing kindergarten teacher Mrs. McGinty going on her big adventure with her class. She said it was such a great success and all the kids really enjoyed and were so well behaved.


More 1st timers to be posted but I need to go get some stuff done around the house. To be continued tomorrow.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lot's of excitement going on around your house. Love the 'mistaken pic', very funny!

J + A = K & J said...

Good girl KyKy!!! That is too cute about the bus ride and no seat belts. I want more 1st timers...where are they? I know our kids get play dates together but we need a play date soon too!

Trevlyn said...

You think you're pretty funny, don't you! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That's awesome! I remember thinking that was really cool too! I love her enthusiasm towards life! Makes me miss being a kid sometimes... not that I don't like my life.. I just remember everything being way more exciting and fun as a kid! :)

Molly said...

Hey! Can you email me your address? I want to send you guys a christmas card! cmphair@charter.net. Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Lacey said...

Yay for going on the potty!! I can not wait until I can post about that! :) I am glad Maddison had such a fun time on her first field trip! The bus is always exciting your first time!