Monday, May 11, 2009

100th Post

So this is my 100th post!! Yay!! So here is catch up for the past few weeks of some pics I have taken of the girls.




This is Kylee using the cabinets as a good sitting spot as usual :)







Here is Kylee hamming it up for the camera!! So cute!!









Here is Mattie on a bike ride with her daddy at the park! She loves going for bike rides with her daddy. To bad it is getting to hot for that :)






Do you see a problem with this picture??






Kylee loves to wear any of mommy's
shoes she can find :)





This Mattie packing herself in her
suitcase to go see grandma and
grandpa Chase. We went to surprise
Billy's mom for her birthday. We had
a lot of fun. More pics of that trip to come. :)








And who doesn't love good bath time
pictures? :) More cute bath pics to come too of course! :)




I love whoever created blogging. It makes it so nice to stay in touch with family in friends and keep each other updated on our lives and also great journal keeping for the future. :) Hope you all enjoyed my 100th post!! Thanks for reading and also thanks for the comments (hint, hint)!!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I want all those pics!! so cute!! Congratulations on your 100th post.

Lacey said...

So cute! Your girls are getting so big. I love the one with the couch. Oh so innocent! Love ya!

Krista said...

oh my gosh!! You have 100 post already?!?!?!?!?!?! I started blogging before you and I've only done 27 posts. What the heck!!!!! Someones a "little" obsessed!! haha!! I love this post... thanks for putting all those cute pictures up of my little princesses!!

Molly said...

Yeah, we totally missed seeing you guys in Utah. We had a good time though. I have no idea when our next trip to Arizona would be, so I guess you guys will just have to come down this way! Congrats on the pregnancy. A boy! You will love having a boy! Hope you are feeling okay.

The McLaws Family said...

Great pictures! I know I love this whole blogging thing too, it really helps to stay in the loop with everyone and keep a journal at the same time, doesn't get any better than that!

Liz said...

Wow 100 posts!!!?? Amazing! I think I did my 10th one the other day... I have LOTS of catching up to do.

Those pictures are soooooo Cute!! Your girls are so beautiful! My favorite one was the recliner chair tipped over :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those are two adorable girls! I can't wait to meet Jaren! Did I spell it right that time??

Brooke said...

Happy 100th Post! I agree with you, whoever created blogging needs a medal :o). It's been so fun catching back up with you and seeing your cute family.

Tara said...

Love the pictures! SO cute. Can't wait until you have one more to add to the chaos :)

Karla said...

Congrat! I have enjoyed reading your posts.