Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm back!!

So a lot has happened in the last few weeks. To much to keep up with but I will try to recap in an abbreviated way! I had been feeling pretty sick a few weeks ago with the pregnancy so I didn't have the strength to blog. Then I had to pack me and my family for a 5 day trip to Utah to surprise my mother-in-law for her birthday. We had been planning this surprise with Billy's sister for a few months and it all worked out great! I'll pics later. While in Utah I got a bad flu bug and Billy had to take me to the ER. What a vacation! Then as we were driving home we got to Las Vegas and Kylee threw up in her car seat. Then after being home for 2 hours Billy started throwing up. That is a Utah trip for us. Every time we come home from Utah we end up sick. It is a good thing we love our family up there :). So now we are home and getting back into our routine. Kylee is learning at least 1 new word a day. I love to see all the things she is learning right now at this age. I am also working a little bit more at my dad's office until the baby is born in October. I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. For anyone who knows me they know I am not a huge fan of getting up early but things could be worse. So needless to say I am staying busy and loving being a mommy. Oh and some of the most exciting news in our house is..........WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!! That is right Billy is getting his little football player! We are so excited! That is all for now, more to come.

17 comments:

Julianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are fun fun fun!

Gates & Tausha said...

you go lady...workin more when you're feeling poopy...strong one. :) YEE HAW for the BOYeeeeeee!!! mini-billy. congrats. :)

Lacey said...

Yay! Finally getting your little football player!! I bet Billy can hardly wait. Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better soon. Love you!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Your trip didn't sound too fun with all of you guys getting sick, but I'm glad you got to surprise Billy's mom! I can't wait for Parker and Jaron to be best buds! I love how Billy already has his room picked out-- he's definitely going to have a lot of football memorabilia! :)

Krista said...

Wahoo!! Another boy!! They come in pairs in our family! :) So excited! I have to agree with ErBear... it's funny that Billy is the one deciding on all the decorations. hahaha!!

Val said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! And...good to hear you are feeling better. Jaron? I love it!!

Val said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! And...good to hear you are feeling better. Jaron? I love it!!

Cheryl said...

Year of the BOY! Anxious to see the male version of Mattie & Kylee. I think the name you picked is adorable, however... you know I'm a big believer in the special meaning of word verifications... ya, my word verification is 'Zymarb'... I really think it's a sign. Think about it. You could call him Zy for short. ;)

danielle said...

Congratulations! Wish we could have seen you when you were here but Sence you were all sick i'm guessing it's better we didn't C: next time!!

Carla said...

Congratulations!! I bet Grandpa is thrilled too!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Congrats on the baby boy! That is so exciting!!

Randi said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!! How fun for you guys!!!

J + A = K & J said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a boy. Now my boy will have someone to play with. I miss you, we need to get together SOON!

Brooke said...

Sad to hear about all the sickness....but woo hoo for a boy! That's such exciting news! Congrats!

Karla said...

Hurray!!! That is so wonderful! I love boys.

Moses Family said...

YAY! Congrats on the news! Mitch and I find out tomorrow what we're having..so excited! :)

Tara said...

Woo Hoo for boys!!! I can't wait for little Jaron to get here! Aaron is so excited you're naming the baby after him :)