Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Music heals my soul!!

My sister Erin sent me a video from youtube of 2 men playing a customized arrangement of the Taylor Swift song "Love Story". The video is 8 minutes and 4 seconds long but is so amazing that you don't even realize the time. As many of you read in my last post I struggle with depression but I have to say music really touches my heart and I feel that when Erin sent me that video it was Heavenly Father touching her heart to tell her to send it to me. As I sat and watched it multiple times I felt the love of my Heavenly Father and of my love for the gift of song. To watch these amazingly talented men share their talent that God blessed them with makes a part my heart heal! Thank you Erin for following your heart probably when you didn't even realize you were because today Heavenly Father sent me a message of love and hope and healing. I have put the video below and I would encourage everyone to take a few minutes from your day to feel inspired! Music heals the human soul!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I saw these guys on someone's facebook. They are amazing! I can see how you would feel some healing power with this one!

Randi said...

I love that video!

Gates & Tausha said...

ok 2 of my favorite songs in an AMAZING arrangement! I cant believe how powerful it was with only 2 instruments...i had to keep the emotions back too...music is a heart tugger!!! WAY cool, you are right, i LOVE IT!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I couldn't help but smile as I watched it. Music really is powerful!!

Krista said...

I thought this video was waaaaay good!!! I love music too... it can always lift me up! Love you Brianne!!!

Lacey said...

Music can heal the soul. You taught me this awhile ago. We were always listening to one song or another that had some meaning to it. I hope you are feeling better. Do I need to come and take you out for cheescake and the "good" ice? Love you!