Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday and some sibling love

I just wanted to wish a great friend of mine (more like family) a VERY Happy Birthday!! Don't worry Brooke I won't tell everyone it is your 30th birthday. Actually I am posting this a few days late because I have been really sick but I am on the mend now thank goodness! Love you Brookee!!
I love these adorable pictures of my kids loving and smiling at each other! Mattison is so good about making her brother and sister happy. If Kylee get's in trouble she runs to Mattison and says "Matson hold me." It's so cute!

She also knows how to get a nice big smile from her baby brother Brayden. To him everything she does is SO funny!

6 comments:

Brianna said...

How fun to have little girls, I am sure they keep you on your toes! I am glad you are feeling better!!

Patty said...

Those truly are precious children. Love them!!

Patty said...

Oh, and that you for all your hard work on Wednesday. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you did. I hope you weren't too sore the next day. Love you!!

Patty said...

I can't spell, I meant THANK YOU!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Brooke. I love those kiddos!!!! They make me happy too!

Krista said...

That does not surprise me that Kyky runs to Matti! She's so freakin' cute!! Love Brayden's smile in that picture!! ADORABLE!!!