Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go ROCKSTAR Tara!!!!

So for any of you who do not know my sister Tara is a ROCKSTAR!!! She is a VERY busy mom, volunteers teaching aerobics 2 days a week, teaches dance 4 days a week, helps kids with homework, cares for Ava Bean while the other kids are at school. Then she keeps a clean house, makes dinner, eats healthy, looks amazing! She has a very fun but time consuming calling which she goes above and beyond for. She has a fun personality that makes you laugh for days! She is a hard worker not afraid to get her hands dirty and she is creative too! Also her rockin' husband works 24 hour shifts at least every third day as a Glendale fireman and is attending school also. So he is very active and has to be away from the home for long periods of time which leaves Tara to be WONDERWOMEN which she does VERY well! (man I wish I had a picture of Tara when she was dressed as Wonderwomen for Halloween once, it would fit so perfect here). hee, hee Then on top of all of that and so many other things that I didn't mention she decided to join a group of runners and do a relay from Prescott to Tempe. I know she's a mad women! I just want my sister Tara to know how amazed I am by her and her AWESOME abilities! She is a great example to me and she is so dedicated in all she does. I love you TK!! So her relay race startes this Friday the 26th and finishes Saturday the 27th so come cheer her on! She has 3 legs of the race. (I posted all the race details at the bottom of the post including maps of Tara's legs of the race.) Good luck Tara, I know you will do AMAZING because everything you do, you do AMAZINGLY!!


These are her three legs of the race. The first one she will probably start around 8:30 am, and that one will be the furthest away so she will understand if you will not be able to be there.
Her second leg she will probably start about 8:20ish pm. Her third leg will be on Sat morning starting at about 9am. The whole race ends at Tempe Market Place and her team is estimating they will finish around 3:00pm. (if all goes as planned:)
Her three legs are pictured in order. (Just click on the map to enlarge it)
Leg 1


Leg 2
Leg 3
Come cheer my AWESOME, AMAZING, ROCKSTAR OF A SISTER on in her race!!!!

5 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Tara sure is a rockstar!! I don't know if I could ever run a relay race!! It sounds hard!! We will be there to support her for sure!! Good luck Tara!!! :) Hope you don't have an accident like that one dude while you run... just don't eat lots of fiber that day!

Cheryl said...

We'll be there for sure!!! We are so proud of her and all her efforts to prepare for this race. She'll be awesome!!

Pam said...

Go Tara!
Go team "Somebody call me a cab!"

Tara said...

Wow! Thanks so much! This just made my day :) I hope that I survive this craziness!!! I sure don't feel like wonderwoman right now.....but hopefully when the race is over I will feel a little less stressed out :) Thanks for all your support! You're an awesome sister and I think you're wonder woman too! Love you!!!

Krista said...

Good luck Tara!!! I know you'll do awesome!!!