Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing up is hard to do!!

That is right I Brayden Neuel got my first car! Is that not the hottest car bouncer? Thank you Amanda for the fun toy! I love that I can rest my head on the seat. Perfect!
Aren't I cute? This is yummy!
Ok that was some hard play time, now I need a nap....goodnight!

Hey I had so much fun I even made Kylee fall asleep.

Alright I'm awake again...sort of.
Ok so I have been really busy....as some of you know I went to the hospital from some stupid RSV thing my mommy keeps saying. All I know is they stuck some nasty tube down my nose and sucked the heck out of it. Why didn't they just ask me to blow? That would have been a lot easier and less uncomfortable! So here I am in the hospital bed with my arm taped to a board to hold it still for the iv. I learned I could suck on the end piece and at least that was fun. I'm doing much better now. Thank you for all your prayers!
Then I was able to go celebrate my Nana's birthday with all the adults and my fun cousin Parker. Happy belated birthday to the bestest Nana ever!!!!
I think Parker was ready to go home at this point though...hum, what do you think? Either that or he was mad because his mommy and Papa were holding the yummy dessert in front of his face and not sharing. Maybe a little of both. :)
I also have a new fun little chair that I can sit in all by myself! That is right this bumbo rocks!!
They even let me eat in it! That's right folks I'm learning to eat real food. It's pretty good the only thing is my mommy can't feed it to me fast enough. Oh well she will learn.
I can sit on the table in it. I guess my sisters aren't suppose to but they figured that since I can do it so can they. Whatever.
Well I need to go now because all this typing has made me hungry. I hope you have a fun day, I know I will!

Goodbye!!!
(Hope you enjoy all these pictures of me Grandma Chase :) hee, hee)

11 comments:

Lacey said...

He is so stinkin cute! I am glad he is doing better, it is so hard when your little ones are sick. We do need to get together soon! Love ya!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so big!! How can someone change that much in three weeks???!! I can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow!

Oh and Parker was definitely ready to leave Oregano's in that picture! He really despises loud restaurants! :)

Amy Blue said...

Thanks for the pics!!! He has changed soooo much! I love it. He is so sweet!

Linda's Latest said...

Cute post, Brianne. I was so sad to hear about him being in the hospital. I hope he is okay now! It looks like he sure loves his car. BOYS!!!

Brianna said...

Your baby sure has grown a lot... and he is so cute! I am glad he is feeling better!!

Cheryl said...

Brayden, you are a great little type...er. He is so sweet. Love all the pics!

Brianna said...

Brianne.. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico :)

Karla said...

What a cute boy! So sorry to hear about the RSV. That virus is awful and scary. He has such beautiful eyes.

Brooke said...

Your cute little guy is getting big fast! I'm sorry he had RSV, how hard to have your little one in the hospital. Hope he is done being sick and is nice and healthy for you from now on :o)

Liz said...

Oh Brayden you are getting so big so fast! Sorry to hear about your "tube" incident. I am hoping you never have to go through that one again! What a brave guy!

I love you car.... Benny is jealous!

Krista said...

Glad you feeling better Brayden!! You're sooooooo freakin' cute!!