Monday, July 26, 2010

13! Now my lucky number

So if anyone is interested to know why 13 is my new lucky number it is because....that is how many pounds I lost in a week with the new diet I am doing!! That is right 13 POUNDS ARE GONE!!! I had just purchase some new shorts right before I started this and I wore them yesterday I wore them and had to roll them twice so they wouldn't fall down!! :) I love that feeling! I can wear my wedding ring with comfort again! That's right I LOST 13 POUNDS LAST WEEK...and I'm working for more weight to live this body this week! I'll post pictures later.
If you want to know more click on this web address or copy it and put it in your search engine and it will take you right there. It explains how the diet works and it is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! http://drweathersby.com/custom_content/c_15846_ideal_protein.html

Again in case you missed how much...13 POUNDS!! I'm so excited to keep getting back to a better and healthier me. Come join me in this great adventure and if you want a cheerleader let me know and I'll be there!!!

15 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Way to go, thats AWESOME!! I can't wait to see some pics! :)

Staci said...

That's awesome! I was struggling with weight a lot after having britni but my doctor put me on a diet that sounds kind of similar and I've lost 30 pounds in 3 months, but 15 pounds in 1 week!! That's awesome!! Isn't nice to feel like you're getting back to your prepregnancy body again!!! Also, We really need to get together sometime for a playdate!

Tara said...

Woo Hoo!!! You rock! I'm so proud of you :)

Cheryl said...

You are doing soooo great! Love your determination. 13 lbs in a week... WOW!

Tara Nelson said...

WOOT! WOOT! I am so happy for you. That is so awesome. Your determination is just wonderful. Keep it up! (Told you looked HOT on Saturday when we went to the Temple)

Trevlyn said...

You're AWESOME! Can't wait for your next update!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You go girl!!! That is so exciting!! You are doing so good!

Randi said...

You go girl!! That's so awesome. I need to get my bum in gear.

Nancy Page said...

ok I wan to lose 13 pounds, but I HATE diets. I'm going to check it out, butI may need a cheerleader becasue 13 puonds i na week is pretty awesome. :)
You go Girl!

Jilly Bean said...

Wow! Congratulations! Wahoo!

jdbanry family said...

Congrats that is awesome! Can I get a copy of what you ate that week? jdbanry@hotmail.com. Keep up the good work!

Brianna said...

Wow that is so awesome.. I meant to comment the other day. I am so happy for you, and I am cheering for ya!!

Laurel Baker said...

I could not be more jealous of you right now! Seriously...we need to talk so I can get some tips! Losing weight is my battle right now!

Brooke said...

That's great Brianne!! Woo hoo!!!

Lacey said...

Great job!! I may be calling you for more info. I hate diets and can't seem to stick to them, no will power! 13 lbs. is awesome. Keep it up!!