Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who says you have to be a kid to build a fort



One Saturday daddy had to work all day and I decided as the mommy that it was going to be a day for me and the girls to have FUN!! I showed Mattison how to build a REAL fort. She loved it!! We started small with picture in the bottom left and ended up with the two pictures on top. For anyone who has been in my front room they know how big it is. I used the entire room and turned all my furniture around so I could make a HUGE fort. We put a little fan in there when we were done building so we could enjoy lunch in our new fort. Not only did we eat lunch in there we also took a nap in there. It is tiring building a fort, at least for me it was :). But it was a memory I will never forget and I hope my girls never forget. I love you Mattison and Kylee!!

No comments: