Monday, January 10, 2011

Go Ducks!!!

In honor of the Chase family love for Oregon ducks football we salute Oregon with an adorable flashback of Brayden with his 1st football. So stinkin' cute! Thanks a million to Kierra and her awesome talent!!! :)
We are so excited to cheer on the Ducks tonight as they compete in the BCS championship game tonight against Auburn. Good luck Ducks!!
Lucky enough for us the BCS game is located here in Arizona at the Cardinals Stadium. ESPN has been in Scottsdale all week reporting from Fashion Square mall. So we went down there on Friday and had the game day experience with the kids. It was a blast! I don't know who had more fun Billy or the kids (ok me included). We played games and walked around to all the different vendors and watched ESPN do some commentating. I have to say was actually really excited! It is official I am a football wife and proud of it. We took pictures that I will post later after I download them. We went to the Fiesta Bowl Hall of Fame Museum which was REALLY cool! We have pictures of that too! I made sure to send pictures to my brother in law Daniel so he could be there with us...in spirit of course. He had to stay in Utah to be with his recovering wife and newborn son Gavin Daniel Chase. Congrats! We love you and can't wait to meet Gavin in person! Ok it is time for me to go get ready for our football game and par-tee!! :)
GO DUCKS!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You forgot to mention that Brayden might be on Jay Leno tonight. Very Important!! Stay tuned! Go Ducks!!!

Linda's Latest said...

What's the Jay Leno thing? Well, Brianne, sounds like you had a great time as a family. I'm not much into football, but it's fun to see you guys be so excited. Go Ducks!!!

Tara Nelson said...

I had no idea that there are so many DUCKS fan in the valley.... Those are precious pics of the little guy... Sounds like it was a ton of fun!

Brianna said...

Hi Brianne... nice to read an update!! I miss you! Love the pics ;)